At Integrity Midwest Insurance our business insurance programs are designed to help today’s business owner reduce premiums while providing coverage options to help protect assets. We achieve this goal by using the concept of multiple carrier relationships and policy reviews.
Regardless of your operations, we endeavor to put together an insurance package that helps meet your business’ specific needs. Here is a list of some of the coverages that we offer:
- Workers Compensation
- Builder’s Risk
- Captive Insurance Programs
- Contract Bonds
- Employment Practices Liability
Group Captive Insurance
Thousands of companies across the country have walked away from conventional insurance in favor of the Group Captive Insurance Concept. Whether your company purchases conventional insurance, utilizes large deductibles or is already involved with another Captive Program, we urge you to learn how you may turn a business expense into a profit center.
The benefits to Captive owners are compelling:
- Premiums are based upon your loss history – not your industry.
- Earn interest income (averaging 4-8%) on Loss Reserve Funds.
- Unused premium dollars are returned in the form of a dividend.
- Reduce premiums and enhance your operating income.
- Contain your corporate tax burden by enjoying the inflows of Captive Program profits in a tax preferred environment.
Who is eligible for the Group Captive Insurance Program:
- Businesses that pay a minimum of $150,000 annual premium for their General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Automobile policies.
- Businesses committed to risk management with good safety practices.
- Businesses with above average loss history.
Group Captive Resources
The most valuable asset to most businesses is its employees. Workers Compensation is the insurance product that protects these valuable employees while they are working hard for you. Business owners are well aware that the cost of Workers Compensation is a substantial portion of their overall insurance program premium and their annual budget. It is important to also note that Workers Compensation premium is affected with every employee injury.
Our staff is available to assist clients in recognizing errors and mistakes in their current program, recovering money and reducing the overall expense of Workers Compensation.
If you have specific Workers Compensation questions, please contact us.
WHAT SIZE IS YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Whether you have one employee or 1,000 employees, or some number in between, we have the tools and resources to help you.