Our goal is to partner with businesses, nonprofit organizations and other entities to provide employee benefits including Group Medical, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K plans, Retirement and Social Security Transition Planning, Long and Short Term Disability, Voluntary Benefits, and Wellness Programs and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Integrity Midwest Insurance, LLC has a unique business model that empowers businesses through offering personal contact with an experienced advisor throughout the duration of our business relationship, while securing for you the same low rates as large firms. We provide exceptional communication and wellness education for employees, both written and through onsite presentations. IMI experiences a high rate of client retention due to genuine interest in client needs, responsiveness to find solutions, industry knowledge and overall willingness to pursue ways to improve each client’s benefit plan.
Additional advantages to doing business with our Health & Benefits Division:
- Health Care Reform employer and employee support and consultation
- Offering a range of employee benefits for small businesses, corporations, and non profit organizations
- Experienced, highly responsive staff, ready to consult with you to improve benefits and lower costs
- Proven ability to generate long-term client relationships with proactive approach and follow-through
- Advocate for clients, ambitiously pursue the best benefit package to meet unique business needs