The Account Manager that will join our league of superheroes has a strong desire to help clients in need and they have an aptitude for problem solving. The hard-working league member we need delights in making sure each task is completed with excellence.
Your friends and family marvel at your attention to detail and your ability to work in an environment with interruptions that requires you to be able to handle a variety of tasks at a fast pace. But rest assured, our league provides direction, training and a strong team to work with.
You are energized by fearlessly delivering polite customer service, multi-tasking while working with elevated precision, and you perform your best under pressure in quest of less talk and more action.
We know that superheroes like you are in high demand. If you are looking for a place where you can serve humbly and compassionately while unleashing your inner superhero, consider joining our league!
Major Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
– Perform account service functions
– File claims and provides follow up
– Answer client policy and billing questions
– Process policies and provide quality control
– Build relationships with coworkers and clients
Job Overview and Requirements:
– Job Type: Account Manager
– Work Hours: Full time
– Required Education: High School or GED
– License: Current Property & Casualty license (preferred)
– Location: Lawrence, KS