Would your friends say you remind them of Ferris Bueller? You have an outgoing personality and a strong desire for independence to pursue your own goals. In this role as Sales Professional you would have the freedom to network and use your magnetic personality to make connections and develop relationships.
Can you offer Han Solo tips on how to talk your way out of a jam? We are on a mission to find persuasive individuals that are charismatic and influential communicators, assertive while being empathetic, and are driven to earn the client’s trust, confidence and business.
Does James Bond come to you for suave and style tips? Those who know you describe you as charming and optimistic. People genuinely like you and you genuinely like people. You have a solid reputation and you stand by your word.
Would Rudy be impressed with your persistence and charisma? The Sales Professionals we want on our team desire to lead and are fueled by honorable victories. We have a fantastic group of professionals who can help you process the details, which allows you to focus on building relationships and closing deals.
Major Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Sell insurance products to individuals and/or businesses
- Acquire account information and present solutions
- Review risk exposure and determine clients’ needs
- Represent the Integrity Midwest Insurance name and brand with dignity
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Insurance Sales Professional
- Work Hours: Full time
- Required Education: High School or GED
- License: Current Property & Casualty license (preferred)
- Location: Lawrence, KS or Eudora, KS